[kj] OT Just like the orb

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 12:04:22 EST 2005

pete namlook [earlier stuff] and the FAX label in general, anything on touch recordings, jism, eno, philip jeck, Aphex Twin [ambient works 1 & 2], Adi Newton, tetsuo inoue, system 7, david toop, atom heart, autechre, deathprod, [some] pan sonic / sahko recordings...

  some of these are more fluffy than others, let me know which direction you lean [oo er] and I throw some more in...do you like noise?

Dave Noonan <noonan.hq at ntlworld.com> wrote:
  Anyone recommend any good ambient tunes, I think it was Leigh that tuned me in to Biosphere - any more ideas?

Cheers

Dave
[Leeds]

--

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history -  with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.