[kj] OT Just like the orb

MARK SAXTON ranjeef at btopenworld.com
Thu Dec 1 07:15:37 EST 2005

Some of the material released on Youth's label is great, Liquid Dub Vol.7 is my favourite, on Dragonfly records.

Dave Noonan <noonan.hq at ntlworld.com> wrote:
Anyone recommend any good ambient tunes, I think it was Leigh that tuned me in to Biosphere - any more ideas?

Cheers

Dave
[Leeds]

--

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history -  with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.