[kj] OT Hurry Caine

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 31 17:28:11 EDT 2005

.

Actually, there was life. Lots of it.
1st incarnation of Oman¹ appeared give or take a day 3,000,000 years BC
Homo Sapiens & Neanderthals about 500,000 BC
The Ice Age ­ about 1,000,000 years BC actually allowed early man to
populate the globe by crossing the frozen expanses interlinking
countries/continents

****O.K, Something important happened 10 000 years ago.******

>     The world has gradually been heating up for over 10 000 years and the
> current changes are just a natural progression.

True, but during roughly the last 100 or so years we¹ve pumped billions of
tons of pollutants into the atmosphere.
Tell me that hasn¹t made an impact. It¹s considerably sped it up.
When we were kids (in the UK at least) summers were always hot and there was
always snow in winter. Now we have brief extremes punctuating a general
mush.
Surely you must have noticed that Peter?

******Yes, I have noticed over the last ten years that English.......(Sorry
ipat, British) weather has changed immensley.We now have more of a tropical
style weather:The winter months are releletivly dry and in the summer the
days are hot and humid, and it usually rains in the late after-noon.
   This is the weather patten for Tropical countries, and as the change has
happened over such a miniscule time-span , I would nt be surprised if
Engl......I mean British weather matched that of S.E. Asia in the near
future.
   England also recently had a unprecedented strong hurricane , which is
also more in common with Tropical countries.******