[kj] OT Hurry Caine

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 31 16:34:11 EDT 2005

I think that you will find that 10 000 years ago the World was in an ice
age, back then the world was uninhabitable, but the world began to heat up
and the ice melted and life was possible.
    The world has gradually been heating up for over 10 000 years and the
current changes are just a natural progression.
    So just accept it and dont worry about it.
   The world may get too hot for humans and then we will die out.A new
species will then evolve and take our place , so dont worry about it, its no
big deal
   P.W,