[kj] Clothe your women........................

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 29 20:05:38 EDT 2005

> Well peter, if you take just one line from a song, i'm pretty sure you'll
read it out of context.

*******I'll take another line then: "Destroy your customs". Their customs
are not being destroyed, But our customs of wearing Western clothes are.See
,there is another line of the song which is back to front *********

******I'm a pacifist**********

> Are clothes not cultural then, particularly when being referenced as
'western'?

********Clothes are just a small part of which makes up a persons  culture
********