[kj] Clothe your women........................

you're going to be an elephant circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 19:43:33 EDT 2005

Well peter, if you take just one line from a song, i'm pretty sure you'll read it out of context.
Go beat up your English teacher at once.
Are clothes not cultural then, particularly when being referenced as 'western'?

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
Actually,NO.We are not talking *Culture* but are in fact talking*Clothes*.
The line in discussion is " We ll clothe your women the Western way", NOT
,"We ll CULTURE your women the Western way".
Also this topic heading says Clothes, not Culture.

PW