[kj] Clothe your women........................

you're going to be an elephant circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 19:15:21 EDT 2005

So you don't think 'western' culture has permeated the middle east at all?
What about Saudi Arabia, or Kuwait?
Guess they'll all be speaking English before we know it........

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
I was squashed, not scared.......................actually I was a bit
scared, she was a BIG momma.........(and I hate getting into arguments with
females).

"Could you tell me what British people are suppose to look like?"

They are supposed to look like "the Western way", as in the KJ song "We ll
clothe your.........etc etc.
Go and ask Jaz what he meant by the "Western way", as he was the one
who originally wrote it.