[kj] The Egos

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 28 06:08:33 EDT 2005

Thank-you for your invitation, I am indeed a very good , decent person.My
doctor said that I must repeat that to myself every morning for half an
hour(or until the medication kicks in).
    What is your policy on stage invaders?Do you gentle shove them off stage
or do you whack them with a Guitar?
     Do you need a singer? I'm quite good at shouting, was you at the gig on
Sunday?
  P.S Your Mayfairs may have stuck together pages but mine are in pristine
condition, indeed, I only get the September 1982 edition out on special
occasions

   PW