[kj] Adorations

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Aug 28 02:20:12 EDT 2005

At its worst (which is very bad) OTG is Killing Joke meets AOR. "What I did during my holidays, by Jaz Coleman", as Raven or Big Paul said at the time. But it had some excellent moments - my favourite being Tiahuanaco, which I'd love to hear live... now that's really going to happen, isn't it?

Jamie

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> writes:

>Outside the Gate is an album of two halves really.America, My love of this land,Stay one jump ahead and Outside the gate are indeed not very good, but on the other hand ,Unto the ends of the earth, The calling and Tiahuanco are sublime. If you listen to those last three songs in the right environment and you are in the right mood, then they are thought provoking and powerful pieces, but if you listen to them on the way to work on a Monday morning , then you will not appreciate their beauty.
PW