[kj] Re: Adorations

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 27 20:35:57 EDT 2005

I was nt comparing the two, I was merely stating that one must be
intelligent and cultured to appreciate aspects of Outside the Gate.
   Some people appreciate the finer things that life has to offer, whilst
some do not.Some people gaze in awe at the Elgin Marbles, whilst some people
gaze in awe at Blackpool tower.Some of us think that Opera is exquisite ,
whilst  some of them think Oprah Winfrey is exquisite, some of us Appreciate
Outside the Gate, whilst some do not.

 PW