[kj] Re: Adorations

James Osborne chuuzetsu at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 27 18:15:05 EDT 2005

Are you for real man? I don't think you can compare
Outside the Gate to the Taj Mahal, Mona Lisa, and a
"bottle of wine that was bought up from the sea-bed
after laying there since 1597".

I'd compare Outside the Gate to a fine dinner at
McDonald's and watching an Adam Sandler movie.

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com>