[kj] Barfly fight

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 25 16:41:43 EDT 2005

That must have been a different person then, because the guy I'm on about
was looking towards the audience and about to dive(jump) off the stage.When
did the head-lock take place?The first interaction between the two (that I
saw) was the whack in the back.By all means throw him off-stage, but that
amount of force was unnecessary.
  PW