[kj] T shirts etc

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 24 12:31:25 EDT 2005

Is Coles not involved with the t-shirt design?

That said, I'd like to see fewer black t-shirts. White t-shirts and red
t-shirts are great. Being that Killing Joke are not your average band,
they should sell merchandise that is likewise not average.

I did not buy the hoodie. I bought the green one with the Headcount
font and the black one with the worryingly prescient
train-threatening-jesters.

Alex
in
NYC.....who, despite already owning no less than seventeen Killing Joke
shirts, would always welcome another.

On Wednesday, August 24, 2005, at 10:52 AM, Rob's Arse wrote:

> I am working on a proposal with Raven at the moment and would
> appreciate your thoughts on current merch.
> Do people like the lastest T shirt? Anyone know how much they cost? I
> personally am appalled with the design and quality of the things (plus
> they nicked Headcount's typeface! How ironic is that?)
> Did anyone buy the hoodie?
> What else would people like to see in the way of Merch (garments only.
> Not lighters, sickers etc).
>
> Thanks

<image.tiff>