[kj] T shirts etc

Bob Barathy b-barathy at btconnect.com
Wed Aug 24 11:32:48 EDT 2005

I think the t-shirts are ?15 each? They're okay but could we have something
a little more original/ reflects KJ2005? The latest one seems to me to be a
clone of what been around before. I'm sure Colesy could come up with some
fresh gems. Tees and posters are fine with me. Not interested in lighters
and what's a sicker? (does that induce vomiting or catch it?)

Bob