[kj] T shirts etc

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:15:31 EDT 2005

Not seen the latest tee, but what puts me off buying a lot of stuff is I
hate the Œtraditional¹ band tee.
Apart from gigs I¹ll never wear them.
I¹d buy a lot more if there were alternatives to:
BANDNAME
BIG  IMAGE

I¹d like to see some subtlety, even * shock * no band name!
Colseys 4 square is a great example of getting away from the norm

Think outside the box!