[kj] T shirts etc

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Wed Aug 24 10:55:01 EDT 2005

Would like to see the quality get better...the shirts are made like
shit. I noticed the type face was similar to yours...but didnt dawn on
me till now it is the exact same. Who came up with that?

Didnt get a hoodie, but would. I can see a need or want for that in the
UK. Hell, it is August, and I saw a lot of people with jackets on..so I
would push that, but with a better design. Also, a beanie would go over
well too, I would think.