[kj] Re: The worst produced KJ album??

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:27:06 EDT 2005

Do you mean Extremities?  Usually I prefer CD over vinyl, all else
being equal.  But in the case of Extremities, the vinyl sounds very
nice while the CD is not that great.  Either way, you must play it
loudly on a clean-sounding system to get the full power out of it.
That's down to the mastering.  Extremities would gain much from a new
digital transfer and mastering -- but without being squashed!  Who
owns the rights?

--Mark