[kj] An enjoyable evening

circuit bender circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 15:39:58 EDT 2005

what was his reply?

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:Jaz.So I thought that I'd introduce myself
He mentioned that there is a KJ movie coming out next year and told him
that thats Bullshit and stop lying, I also said that the whole Killing Joke
legend is a myth based on lies and deceit, I was quite surprised by his
reply. I also asked what he thought about England, and was again surprised
by his reply, it was about then that Raven walked in.
I turned around and saw Juliet's B/F was tapeing it all on video , and
Jaz gave permission for it to be aired.

Watch and learn Paxman:-)
PW