[kj] An enjoyable evening

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 23 14:54:24 EDT 2005

I quite enjoyed the gig , the intimate venues are so much better than the
larger ones and i was lucky enough to meet all the band members, I had a
chat with Geordie afterwards, he is hard work, I did get the impression that
he would have preferred to have been sitting in front of a log fire with
slippers on smoking a pipe and looking out of the window.I was also met Ben
the drummer afterwards, I sort of met Raven whilst he was playing(but the
less said about that the better:-)     And after the show I was trying to
find the toilet , but got lost and walked straight into the dressing room
and who was in there ?,Jaz.So I thought that I'd introduce myself
 He mentioned that there is a KJ movie coming out next year and told him
that thats Bullshit and stop lying, I also said that the whole Killing Joke
legend is a myth based on lies and deceit, I was quite surprised by his
reply. I also asked what he thought about England, and was again surprised
by his reply, it was about then that Raven walked in.
   I turned around and saw Juliet's B/F was tapeing it all on video , and
Jaz gave permission for it to be aired.

   Watch and learn Paxman:-)
       PW