[kj] aftershow drunken chat!

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:54:01 EDT 2005

New young girlfriend?   Hhhmmmm so I wonder if Geordie is still in Detroit
area because of his son?  Pity it didn't work out.  And Raven with his
t-shirt.  What was the one he had on for the No Way Out But Forward Go?
Wasn't "Kill a commie for mommie"?  Or something equally relevant to the
80s.

Chris