[kj] Geordies amps

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 22 13:51:13 EDT 2005

yep dana b goods imports them apparently. so they are in the states.
also it does appear there is a link company wise between warwick and
framus as well so hence geordie and raven using framus and warwick.

the reviews tend to highlight tonal aspects that would be ideal for
geordie's style.

just as arse has said