[kj] Geordies amps

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:33:51 EDT 2005

SahWeet.
I looked at the Framus and they do ship to the states so they must be
regulated accordingly.
They come out of CA.
I have looked frequently for used Burmans stateside with zero luck.
Anything Burman.  I have seen auctions on eBay that will ship here but goo
god the cost to ship that would be horrible.

Chris