[kj] democracy remaster

Paul Rangecroft spud.u.hate at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 06:19:42 EDT 2005

Good points, Leigh. It's certainly not bad metal. There's plenty of
that around and KJ2003 don't sound nufink like it.

'Seeing Red', 'Blood on Your Hands', the choruses to TD&RS, 'Total
Invasion', 'Dark Forces'. The hook bubbling under the surface in
'Loose Cannon' - all these things make it better than DEMOCRACY, for
me. The latter album does have an edearing positivity but on the whole
it's weaker by far. The bad tracks are pretty woeful, and the good
ones aren't quite as good as those on the last album. I haven't heard
the remaster, but if I did I'd probably agree with Tim.