[kj] democracy remaster

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 21 19:19:23 EDT 2005

wow, what a great audience ;)

Democracy was a much better 'Geordie' album.  The
luxurious, exotic chords.  The subtle acoustic stuff.
Even the heavy riffs (Another Bloody Election, Savage
Freedom) are so much more creative than the stuff on
KJ2003.

KJ2003 had moments but I havent felt the need to
listen to it for over a year now.  Total Invasion isnt
just one of KJ's worst songs but is also one of the
worst metal songs I've ever heard.  Period.

Yes.  Metal.  KJ2003 is a metal album.  With dumb
stupid metal riffs that are easy to figure out.

And the drums are crap on it.  Next time let the
drummer come up with the beats and not Andy Gill on a
drum machine.

fact!