[kj] democracy remaster

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 21 18:12:41 EDT 2005

At the risk of being misinterpreted, I'd just like to clarify my
thoughts on the matter. I like KJ2003 more than DEMOCRACY. I like
DEMOCRACY more than OUTSIDE THE GATE.

You may differ. I would not think less of you if you did. Seems some
folks are of the mindset that I'm sitting here foaming at the mouth
about all this. I assure you, this is not the case. I'm just joking.
Apologies, though, if anyone was offended.

Listen to what you like. Other people's opinions on same don't mean
didley squat, including mine.

Alex in NYC