[kj] democracy remaster

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 21 15:37:28 EDT 2005

Pilgrimage and Absent Friends are great, great songs, albeit virtually
neutered by the most appalling production. Listen again. There is true
passion there.

I won't argue with your views on Lanterns and Another Bloody Election
however - two of the worst KJ tracks ever committed to vinyl.

As for KJ 2003 - great production, great drumming, and no really bad tracks,
but we all know it wasn't the authentic KJ - too much looking to the market.

Perhaps they're just about to get it right?

Si