[kj] democracy remaster

Peter Moltesen moltesen at freenetname.co.uk
Sun Aug 21 14:01:24 EDT 2005

"Alexander Smith" said

> Are you suggesting, oh ye of troubled mind, that KJ2003 is inferior to
> OUTSIDE THE GATE?

personally I wouldn't say that - half of KJ 2003 (mainly the first half) is
fantastic, prime KJ, but lets face it it runs out of steam a bit after Blood
on your hands - there is a fair amount of filler on there too - You'll never
get to me, Loose Cannon, Dark Forces...............I know its all a matter
of personal taste but for my money theres little wrong with most of the
actual songs on Democracy - the odd dodgy lyric perhaps, but Geordie's
massed guitars (including acoustic) more than compensates for that.

Peter