[kj] Re: brainwave or coincidence?

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 18:47:37 EDT 2005

perhaps if you changed the words from 'secret society' to a cartel
then it would be more feasible.
In scotland you become aware about Religion and there societies. Two
friends are called Steve. One is catholic and its spelt ph and the
other is protestant and is spelt with a v.
Living in England i was never aware of the significance as it did not
seem to be prominent but up here the name of your school can decide
whether you get a job or not. Listening to old hands from the
shipyards in the Clyde, they recount the stories of sectarianism that
made sure the wealth was managed by those of a certain persuasion.
My late Fathers partner - as a child - had to catch a different bus -
due to religion - to the same school and she was just outside
Edinburgh. That was in the 50's. It still happens.
So when people say that protection of priveledge doesnt exist i guess
they are only trying to convince themselves

--
iPat
"You cannot search out reality; you must cease for reality to be."