[kj] Raising money for Jester

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 18:09:00 EDT 2005

FWIW, im doing a demo for CLAN (Cancer Link Aberdeen and North):
Cancer support charity for patients, their families and close friends.
Then ill be taking a large ammount of children and teaching them for
an hour so they can perform a demo to the families.
Not necessarily fundraising, but involvement in a positive way.
Then im on the motorbike upto Inverness for someones 60th. Ill be
thinking of you all at the barfly....