[kj] So.....much to most peoples regret------

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Thu Aug 18 16:30:53 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "melinda grant" <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com>

> well i got my tix on monday---so i take my best to aviod most of u
> shits who i carnt stand,exspecially that bitch scarlet woman--what
> a wanker she is...and a using c-----nt.//useless thicko keep her
> away from me otherwise i might kill her....
>
> mel.

Lovely as always! ;>)
[I'm joking Mel, so please don't go rude on me)

Good luck to you guys and girls, specially you Jester, take a lot of pics and have a lot of fun.
Bo news are awesome, this feeling of new stuff is just great! I swear i'll see the Joke live on the next tour, i hope i can make it to London next year.

Cheeeers!

Javier
mexico city