[kj] Re: brainwave or coincidence?

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 12:42:43 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/16/2005 6:12:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
humanhybrid666 at gmail.com writes:

there is  some truth to all this 'conspiracy' stuff.
the bankers want complete  control of the goings on of the whole planet.
they are against the creative  flow of the human species. they want us
all in neat little pens, doing  their chores. the anti-christ is not so
much an individual, but an  attitude, and that is what each and
everyone of us is up  against.

=]

here are some qoutes on the (banking) subject
 and other topics that have been mentioned in this thread- (orry to  bore
some of u) these have been things passed on to me over the years so its  easy to
cut and paste a bunch of them.
________

Henry Ford (Ford Motors)- “It is well enough the people of this nation do
not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there
 would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.."

James Garfield US President- “Whoever controls the volume of money in any
country is absolute master or all industry and commerce”

Rothchild Brothers: In a letter discussing the new banking system
“A few  people who understand the system, will either be so interested in its
profits or  so dependent on its favors that their will be no opposition from
that class. The  great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the
tremendous  advantages will bear its burden without complaint”

Lewis McFadden US congressmann- “We have in this country the most corrupt
institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the federal reserve. They are
not goverment institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon
 the people of these United States for the benefit
of themselves and their foreign counterparts”

Random other qoutes:

Justice Felix FrankFurter (ex supreme court justice)- “ The real rulers  in
Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes"

Benjiman Disraeli (Ex Prime Minister of England)- “The world is governed by
very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind
the  scenes”

John Hylan (ex mayor of NY)- “the real menace of our republic
 is the invisible government which is like a giant octopus sprawling  its
slimy legs all over our cities, states and nations”

Letter from President Franklin Roosevelt to a Colonel E Mandell House-
“The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial
element in the large centers has owned the government of the US since the days  of
Andrew Jackson”

quotes about the tri lateral commission and cfr which it is public  knowledge
the US presidents are members of

Carrol Quigly- Professor at Georgetown U and member of the CFR-
“The  Council of Foreign relations is a American Branch of a society that
originated  in England and believes national boundaries should be obliterated and
a  one-world rule/new world order established

Barry Goldwater- US senater of Arizona in his book “With no  Apologies”
“the Trilateral commission is international and is intended to be  a
multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing
control of the government of the United States.
The Trilateral Commission  represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize
control and consolidate the 4  centers of power- “POLITICAL, MONETARY,
INTELLCTUAL, AND ECCLESIASTICAL”

media qoutes:
 John Swinton former chief of staff of the new york post (cfr, trilat,
bilderburg influenced)- He was one of Americas best loved newspaperman. This is
his toast before the New York Press club-

“There is no such thing, at this date in the worlds history as an
independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares  to
write your honest opinion, and if you did, you know before hand it would  never be
allowed in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of  the
paper im connected with. Other are in the same predicament and if we did
otherwise we would be out on the streets looking for another job. If im allowed
my honest opinions to appear in even one issue of my paper, before 24 hours my
occupation would be gone. The business of journalists is to destroy the
truth.  To lie outright, to pervert, to vilify and to sell his country and his race
for  his daily bread. We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the
scenes. We  are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our
talents, our  possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are
intellectual prostitutes”

Richard Slant- Former President of CBS news-
“Our job is to give people  not what they want but what WE decide what they
ought to have”

Richard Cohen- Senior Producer of CBS Political News-
“ We are going to  impose OUR AGENDA on the coverage by dealing with issues
and subjects WE choose  to deal with”