[kj] brainwave or coincidence?

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 15 18:05:46 EDT 2005

It may have escaped your attention Mr Fluwdot , but Mr Coleman is primarily
actually a singer and not a philosaphist.Would you criticizes Stephen
Hawkins singing voice? No, you would say "at least he's trying his best",
and that is what Jaz is doing.
   Why do you judge him as a philosophist when he is a singer?
You may consider yourself to be well-read on the topics that KJ sing about,
but not everyone else is. I personally am quite happy to listen to songs
about "an eye in a triangle" and no, I haven't got a clue what he is going
on about, but I dont care because  I don't listen to KJ songs to learn
anything.
   You do criticize Jaz for regurgitating things that he's read, But you
yourself seem to be copying a certain Mr Crowleys style of writing.

  PW
(anyway Fluwdot, I think that that is my seat you are sitting in:-)