[kj] brainwave or coincidence?

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 15 17:00:05 EDT 2005

he may have much to say but it will be merely derivative of the same
books, articles many here read anyway.
other than the initial for those who are still wet, the only benefit of
listening to jaz tell those same stories is the entertainment value of
watching/listening to a maniac's unguided rants push his temple veins
into overload. but that temple bulge is not a sign of information flow,
not an attempt to relay pertinent congruent knowledge no, it's a sign of
how much shit he is full of - and the receiver is his toilet. that is
what he surrounds himself with, people who are either simple mouth poo
fetishists - who are entertained by his rants, or are they are dim
witted enablers who enjoy the aesthetic association of a cryptic nutter.

one of these days the man is going to be on one of his book report ego
tirades and pop a temple vein...just hope someone films it for
the never to be released KJ movie..

afraid he has gone the other way of self parody for the sake of
preservation of occupation. indeed total exploitation

a bit of a bore