[kj] OT badband Tattoos

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 16:43:52 EDT 2005

VERY nice! Sputnik tattoo, eh? Can't be many of them, although I do know a
guy (more know "of" him than know him) who has Pete Burns from Dead Or Alive
tattooed on his arm. Worked with a guy this summer whose only visible tattoo
was a big Pearl Jam figure (a little stick man or some such thing) on his
lower leg.  He said it was the only one he regretted (and it was the only
one visible).

But I think Sigue Sigue Sputnik takes the cake... can anyone top that, as
far as bad band tats go?

T.