[kj] OT Tattoos

Matt Dunn mattdunn at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 15 14:41:25 EDT 2005

I have the jester from the Nervous System 12" sleeve tattooed on my right
arm at the top (cleverly hidden by a t-shirt). Had it done 18 years ago and
only recently noticed that it is boz-eyed.

Talking of crap tattoos though, there was this bloke at my school who was
always trying to get in our 'gang' (i.e. the ones who went to see KJ, The
Cult, Sisters of Mercy (the early line-up of course) etc.). So he went and
got a tattoo of the 'next big thing', or so he thought. And it
was................Sigue Sigue Sputnik. Arsehole.