[kj] Tickets:Plan of Action is required.

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 12 15:27:22 EDT 2005

"Did she enjoy teh Joke by the way?"

   Actually she looked a bit shell-shocked afterwards, KJs not really her
thing, She'd be more at home watching swan lake, I cant understand the
allure of going to watch some Russian twat with fake big nuts prancing
around on stage, actuall I may leave her at home this time and let someone
more deserving have a ticket.