[kj] (OT) Music mixing software

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 17:16:42 EDT 2005

Do a google search for mixcraft and download it,then go to
_www.crackspider.net_ (http://www.crackspider.net)  and get the crack for  it.its totally
free,but illegal

bernies at ntlworld.com writes:

Hi all, I need some free music  mixing software pretty quickly. Anyone got
any links? I've tried Mixmeister  but you get an annoying voice popping up all
the way through unless you buy  the full version!

Cheers,
jerry

Space man came down to earth,took a look around to  see what its worth,came
up to me,looked me in the eye,laughed out loud and said  die monkey die