[kj] Apocalypse

luke lukeskywalker3 at myway.com
Tue Aug 9 15:08:27 EDT 2005

  "Did you actually get banned Peter?"Yes he did ......and here it is, I (luke) was also banned earlier, but that seems to have been lifted, but fuck if you think Im going to post with someone standing over and switching me on and off as they see fit,final statement and that will be it from me
"peter.west410 at ntlworld.com's subscription status, password, and options for the Gathering mailing list. Note: your list delivery is currently disabled; it was disabled by the list administrator."       > *******Due to persons being recently banned from this list, I have a strong> feeling that I may be next for a ban and may not receive any replies to> this(if it gets through), so if you have a valid explanation as to why> persons hang on to Jaz's everyword, maybe you could post it on Wardances> board, cheers******> Did you actually get banned Peter?