[kj] Apocalypse

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 9 09:58:16 EDT 2005

I don't you'll find anyone on this list who believes everything the man says. I know for a fact that there are a number of people in these parts that really don't like Jaz- they like his voice and his contributions to Killing Joke on a musical level, but beyond that they can't stand the man. We're all very familiar with occasionally avant-garde approach to the truth.

Beyond that, the man's a great singer and I absolutely love what he does with Killing Joke.

Jim.

luke <lukeskywalker3 at myway.com> wrote:
How can you take someone so seriously when he blatantly tells massive lies on a constant basis?