[kj][OT] tattoos?

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:21:10 EDT 2005

I have a tattoo that is a character from my childhood that my mother would
read to me frequently.  When I showed it to her it flipped her out.  She was
like ohh ohh tell me that it is fake.  Since then she has accepted that and
the numerous others.  I thought it as a way of honoring her but she was
hoping that I would turn into a nice normal lad.
The character is a terrible Whatzits from ....Harry and Terrible Whatzits.

Chris