[kj] [ot] Bye for now (Prague residents please read too)

Bo Krogsgaard t23 at mother.brap.dk
Sat Aug 6 13:34:00 EDT 2005

I know i haven't been all that talkative around here recently, there's a
reason for that, but now i have to cut off for a while. My eleven month
long east European adventure came to an abrupt end, and tomorrow i am
headed over Caransebes over Prague to the Brutal Assault festival, and
finally end up in Denmark again one day.

I'll be back from the festival around the 14th and then go to the
afterparty, if any list members wanna meet up for a beer the 15th or 16th
(first one on me, that's a promise), drop me a mail, i will check it on
the 14th when i am back in Prague to shower off festival dirt and other
repressed whatevers.

I'll see the rest of you when i get my shit together again back in
Copenhagen. Be safe, and all the best to all of you!