[kj] URGENT MESSAGE: One of the most historically importantpre-punk records released

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Aug 7 08:10:21 EDT 2005

3 decades.

Not heard any 101s but to be honest, I asume it would be slightly faster pub
rock, with no interest in it for me, but then I never liked the Clash
really..

What is so urgent about that? a record company of a long deceased man decide
to re- release a three centuries old record from a band he was in before he
started making decent music.
For one ,It is not urgent and for two it is not a "historically important"
anything, your heading should have been "Record company cash in on a
deceased middle -class poseur"