[kj] KJ Peel session new album delay? tattoos?

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Aug 6 04:56:12 EDT 2005

Shame about the album being put back...but I suppose it shouldnt be a
surprise!
Better news about the DVD tho!

I've got no tatt's that I regret but make a conscious effort to think long
and hard before making an appointment
also I avoid names and I 've tried to have something that means something to
me without being blatant as to why.
For example I wanted a Wolves tattoo but not the club badge or aBulldog in a
Wolves shirt or a wolf for that matter so ended
up with the motto "out of darkness cometh light" in large old english
script.
Also have to be careful where they are as I have an office job.
Anyone else??
What others have you got Sakiri?