[kj] KJ new album delay? Do dreams ever come true???

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 16:29:15 EDT 2005

Ok...

But not why play the new songs on tour to treat the fans too of what is
coming up?

Also is it me, or is Jaz just the master of tall tales at times like with
the interview on the KJ site? I mean some of the stuff sounds like it will never
 come true and will not  happen. Very far fecthed if you ask me. I have
noticed this. Anyone?

~ Lonely Boy

Regarding the new album... has it been pushed back again? Last I heard  it