[kj] Jaz Interview

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 05:06:59 EDT 2005

Agreed ­ played it last night & it¹s not only a great lengthy interview, but
excellent quality too.
Excellent work Joe ­ you¹ve really getting the site working as an official
should.
Nice to see such a jolly Jaz & such interesting things I wasn¹t aware of,
such as the aforementioned villages.

He¹s doing all right isn¹t he? I mean who else has their own Œcigar boy¹?
=;¬D

And finally, I¹ll finish, if I may with a quote the interviewer ³Mmgh²