[kj] Nouvelle Vague cover "Psyche"....

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 29 15:21:07 EDT 2005

I wasted too much of my life already reading your posts (as I read
posts from each and every other Gatherer). Now I just glance over them
-- see your name and whatever happens to be in the subject, and
*usually* rightly assume that it's yet another parcel of meaningless
drivel.

I'm reading these now because we're engaged -- briefly and hopefully
fleetingly -- in a discussion. But, it's over now.  Bye.

Alex in NYC