[kj] Nouvelle Vague cover "Psyche"....

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 18:19:05 EDT 2005

I still have it on my old computer, as someone put it on
oooooh...BSB....that's before Shepherd's Bush, I mean. My old computer
is my old computer for a reason, and it is now gathering even more dust
than when it was in use, but I could kick it back into life. However, I
am sure someong else could make it available to you more easily.

juliet