[kj] Nouvelle Vague cover "Psyche"....

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:26:32 EDT 2005

On 27/4/05 9:42 pm, "Alexander Smith" wrote:

> ...in a smokey, cocktail lounge, bossa nova stylee. Anyone else heard  this?
Is this old news?

> Alex in NYC

Old news I'm afraid Alex - you must have been away.
Mixed reactions to it all, but I for one would heartily recommend the album.
Some great laid back covers of punk/new wave classics such as Teenage Kicks,
Too Drunk to Fuck, This is Not  Love Song, Marian, A Forest, Guns of
Brixton, Friday Night Saturday Morning, Love Will Tear Us Apart, actually,
that's almost all of them...!