[kj] questionsOFcoles

mike coles mike at maliciousdamage.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 09:39:36 EDT 2005

1. Mike is revising artwork for REVELATIONS (which he did not
originally work on...stop me if I'm wrong)....but not FIRE DANCES
(which he *did* work on)?
it's next one on the list, but not yet as they're coming out chronically

2. Are FIRE DANCES, NIGHT TIME, BRIGHTER THAN A THOUSAND SUNS,
OUTSIDE THE OUTHOUSE and EXTREMITIES being getting re-released?
i think so but don't quack me

3. Even a casual perusal on eBay reveals someone trying to hawk KJ
shirts adorned with the artwork from the FOR BEGINNERS sleeve,
augmented with the legend '2005 ANNIVERSARY TOUR (citing the SBE
dates as well as the forthcoming dates with The Crue). Is this
someone's crafty bootleg? Was this a legit shirt at some point? I
certainly don't recall seeing them for sale at the SBE gigs (I
would've bought one if so). It seems remarkably fishy.
i think the general rule of bum is that anyone can sell kj shirts
except the guy who designed them in the first place
it makes me sick too...

cheers,
colesy
the twisted man
--
check out the shop at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
if you want to receive the monthly malicious gossip tell us at
gossip at maliciousdamage.co.uk