[kj] bob the builder

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 27 08:35:15 EDT 2005

Im afraid that i dont know any general builders in N London,And I only do
certain aspects of it.
      Muscle strains take ages to heal.And if you rush back and aggravate it
,The small problem will be prolonged and could lead to more serious problems

    PW London.A big black clouds just flown over and the winds getting
up,Could be in for a stormy night.